You can email me at email@example.com
Follow me on Instagram! @mommisadventures
We are a family of 3 living in a small town in Florida. We are unable to have any more children, so Blake completes our little family perfectly. 🙂
My husband is a police officer and I am a 3rd grade teacher.
I talk a lot. I’m honest and I don’t hide my emotions or feelings very easily. This parenting thing isn’t easy, and every parent should be able to accept that and admit it without feeling like less of a parent. In a world full of people who constantly compare their lives to what they see on social media, things aren’t always as rosy as the pictures portrayed on your newsfeed. Every day brings new (mis)adventures! I started this blog because I was totally lost on this whole parenting thing in the beginning. Who am I kidding? I’m still lost! One day at a time, right?
I blog about my mommy successes and failures, saving money, ideas, product reviews, milestones, recipes and things I hope will be beneficial and helpful to other parents. None of the “advice” I give is from an expert. It’s just from me playing the game of life every day and figuring this whole thing out. Publicly!
My hope is that I can help any other parent who may face a challenge, or need some encouragement, a laugh, idea, or who just wants to peruse mom blogs for fun!
Some random facts about me!
- Vacuuming is one of the most satisfying and enjoyable household chores for me.
- We have 2 dogs, Ollie and Elway. Ollie is a Terrier-mut. We rescued him 7 years ago from a shelter. He was $36. We inherited Elway from a friend. He’s a hound-shepard-smelly dog mix. He was free. We love them, and though all their dog hair annoys me, they help to complete our family.
- I’m obsessed with anything space and time travel related.
- I habitually twirl my hair.
- My favorite bible verse is 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Give thanks in everything,
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
- I’m afraid of frogs. Like, heart attack afraid. I’m fearful Blake will learn this about me and think it’s funny one day and prank me. He’s totally that kind of kid!
- I’m a stitch-fix addict, and post all my stitchfixes right here!
Thanks for stopping by!